How Ballotbin Works
- Election administrator creates the "Bin"
- Election administrator adds positions and candidates to the Bin's ballot.
- Election administrator adds voters to the Bin
- Election administrator sends registration email messages to the voters or voters register themselves
- Voters receive registration email messages and click on the included link. This takes them to the voting page.
- Voters fill in the ballot and click "done".
- Results are tallied and displayed to the election administrator and optionally to the voters, optionally only after the election has ended.